Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wild card cartridge


I am working on a little book that has all of my cricut cartridges in it and all the contents of each cartridge. When I got to the wild card cartridge I noticed page 39 (oval) that three of the things were missing. Two of the frame object and one of the phrases. I looked online to double check and sure enough there was supposed to be objects there. I ended up just drawing them in my book. I was wondering why there was a happy fathers day one and not a happy mothers day.....there is it just wasn't printed in my booklet!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Bearded Lady (Laura) said...

THANK YOU!! for posting re: the missing contents. My book is also missing them and I would have never known!

I appreciate your help and your blog is very lovely.