Wednesday, July 7, 2010

UPDATE!!

I just wanted to explain further about what's been going on in my life lately. My 22 year old son has been officially diagnosed with cancer--again! He had it once when he was 17 and went through chemotherapy and radiation therapy to get rid of it. well its five years later exactly and he has it again. he may only need to go to Boston and have surgery to remove the tumor. I pray he only needs surgery. he is so skinny to begin with that he won't take chemotherapy and radiation well. I think he is going to Boston on monday for a consult. I will keep you all posted about what's going on. Now this is why I voted for the pink journey cart in the rewards section!! My son is an angel and a trooper and will go through this like it's a little speed bump in his life.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: