Friday, June 17, 2011

New buys

I hit it big with the lottery this week. Well big for me. I never win anything either. The most I've ever won is $500 ten years ago. I won $1000 on a lottery raffle. I have already spent most of it at cricut.com of course! I finally bought rock princess and create a critter. They were the cartridge and cuttlebug companion bundles. I ordered some cuttlebug borders and some quilling kits for the cuttlebug. I also renewed my circle membership. I took advantage of the early renew special. I am going to need new ink for the imagine one of these days so I was going to order the ink and paper bundle but it was sold out. I check what was in rewards and sure enough there is ink in the rewards for 500 points. I only had enough to get one but when my new carts come in or the points from membership activate I will have enough for the one ink. I can't believe how long the ink lasts. I also moved my scrap area to a room now. I will need to get a space heater for this room in the winter but I like that my stuff is all in one room and it's private for when I do videos. My imagine is still upstairs with my computer but I am going to put my cake down in the room. I will do video showing all my stuff I bought and my new room.

Happy scrapping and happy summer!!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations on your big win!!! LOL, I can just feel your excitement, and I'm glad you're really enjoying spending it on fun things!

Can't wait to see what you craft with some of your new goodies in your new room...lol!!!