Sunday, April 11, 2010

I will probably add a few bugs and some more bling.

I made all the flowers with Walk in my garden cricut cartridge. I heat embossed white on the rose. This metal basket is something i got for christmas with a bundle of bath stuff. The bottom had a big piece of foam in it when i got it. So i just came across it the other day and thought how cool it would be to put flowers in it. I covered the foam with green tissue paper. I used wooden skewers for the stems. Yes, I do have these in my craft I cut strips of green patterned paper and glued it around the skewer. I Used my quilling kit to make the curly leaves on the stems. Then I cut the flowers with my gypsy to fit in the 6" area. The rose I did a black shadow because of the challenge but the others have no shadow. I just cut the flowers; base and shift.

No comments: