Tuesday, August 31, 2010

UPDATE

My son has been home for 3 weeks and is doing well. He still has a feeding tube because he's not swallowing right. We go back to Boston this Thursday for another swallow test and doctor appointment. I wish he could do his appointments in Portland because Boston is 2 hours away and Portland is a half hour.

Scrapping update: I got my pink ATG and I Rock yesterday and I tried them out and they are awesome!! I waited 2 months patiently to get them from Glenda. She did an awesome job though dealing with customers and slow manufacturers. She gave everyone a little extra something with our orders for waiting so long. I did a little work on my "Love Album" of me and my husband last night. I also ordered the straight from the nest cartridge and I can't wait to get that. The circle people should find out what the next cartridge is going to be any day now. We don't get it until October but I just want to see what it is!!! Also, I have been checking out the cricut Imagine machine and I totally want it!! I have been leaking little bits of information to my husband about it hoping he will buy me one. WooHoo! I hope everyone had a great summer!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

You and your son will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers until all's well!!!