Thursday, October 7, 2010

I've moved again....

....just kidding just my scrapbook supplies have moved. I have spent more time moving my scrapbook stuff around than I have actually scrapbooked. This is the fifth time in two years I have moved my scrapbook area. I had all my stuff upstairs in my dining room, but now I moved it downstairs where it will hopefully stay. My step-son and step-daughter and her two kids moved out this week. There is a lot less for me to do now so I will be scrapbooking more. I want to start making holiday decorations and cards. I also want to start selling on ebay again some of my premade scrapbook pages. My ebay user name is geminihg77. It is autumn here in southern Maine and the leaves have changed colors very fast. There is the most beautiful tree across the street that I see out my window and it is the most beautiful shade of orange and yellow. We have had a few chilly days here and I've started my woodstove twice because of it. Tis the season to snuggle!

No comments: