Saturday, March 26, 2011

Selling cartridge

I am selling cricut circle exclusive cartridge pop-up neighborhood on ebay. My ebay username is geminihg77. I am going to be selling some mini handmade albums soon too. I am trying to get money to buy the cricut imagine. Now that it works with the gypsy I am ready to buy it. I am also selling my Expression to my friend. I also have other cricut circle carts I would like to sell to, but they have already been linked to my gypsy. Let me know if you are interested in any of them. I will sell one for $40. I have been completely busy the past two months working on projects. My mini albums took up a lot of time. I didn't realize they were going to take so much time to make. It makes me so sad to sell them so cheaply for all the work that goes into them, but its got to be done.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

I wish you well and hope you get your Imagine soon!