Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mini album

I cut this shape from mini monograms i think. Then i cut holes with crop a dile and used metal rings to bind. I decorated the rings. Every page is cereal box covered with patterned paper. I wanted a sturdy album because its my little one's book about being five. It about all the things shes going to learn and do when shes five. The first thing in there is her kindergarten screening. This is when the teachers find out how and where she will fit in to a certain classroom. Also how she interacts with other children and the teachers. They thought she went to preschool because she was so smart and well behaved. Nope she always been at home with me and they told me to keep up the good work. Its so nice and rewarding to hear things like that. Some good came from all the hell i've been going through...haha!! She had so much fun and is looking forward to august when she can begin kindergarten. The letters when im 5 came from birthday bash and sofi came from cindy loo. The fence is my new fiskars punch from joanns.

No comments: