Friday, April 8, 2011

Imagine mat tip

The mat that came with the machine wasnt sticky at all. I was really upset. It at least was sticky enough to calibrate and setup the machine. After i finished setting up the machine i called customer service. I love provocraft customer service. A few years ago i bought a bad mat and they replaced it. They really stand by their products. Okay so CS told me i needed to activate the adhesive on the mat. I soaked it in hot water for a few minutes and then let it air dry. Then I used my spatula to rough up the surface. He said to use scraper but i dont have one. Then i put it aside for day or so. When i used it tonight it worked like a dream. I am so happy!! Although i did order more mats in the meantime in case it didnt work. I guess i needed more mats anyway.

No comments: