Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My last buy

I really mean it this time. I am not going to buy another thing for myself till after christmas. I have decided to make my last purchase a big one. I am going to buy the close to my heart bundle with the cricut cartridge and the coordinating stamps and stuff. It really is a great bundle plus I get to try out close to my heart product. I love the cartridge. Its so versatile. I love the 3d flowers that are on it too so it saves me from having to buy the flower shoppe cartridge. I plan on ordering it probably next week or week after. I only make $100 a week babysitting and I really stretch that baby out week to week. The cartridge included in this bundle is Art Philosophy and it has a little bit of everything! The only question is what is the best deal and who to purchase from. I don't know anyone here in maine to buy from so I am looking to the Cricut Circle messageboard for people to buy from.

Happy crafting,

Heather

Ok--stupid me!--I forgot to photograph my son's cards we made for him so I have to wait till he gets home from hospital probably tomorrow or next day. My hubby brought them to him and said he enjoyed them all. My 5 year old daughter can't write or spell yet so I just let her scribble on the card and then I translated it below where she wrote. It was so cute.

No comments: