Monday, January 24, 2011

Unfinished mini album



Here is a mini album i made tonight in about two hours or more...time flies when you r playing. I assembled it and put the cover on it. I will post another when its done. This is a great album for using your scraps of paper. One of my goals this year is to use my scraps. I have so many great scraps too. I think it will be easy for the ones i want to make a bunch of these as gifts. I learned this book from kathy orta's youtube and really detailed instructions on her ustream channel i think its paper phenomenon. She's also got a blog. If you want me to post my instructions just leave me a comment requesting it. I have written down instructions on how i did it and any changes I made from what kathy did.

~Heather

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

I like Kathy's projects too and you're off to a great start with that album -- it already looks too cool!